[L*]A Lucky Hanukkah [L*]A Lucky Hanukkah

sukini hajimeteiru

How to Draw Jean Claude How to Draw Jean Claude

What a l

Awesome movie guy cute character I'd fukken hit that raw look forward to more tuts from you xD All my 5 are belong to this

Civvys New Logo Civvys New Logo

Delightful

A++ film quality author would watch again

[L*]Konata Wright [L*]Konata Wright

eiga deshou

itte mieta

Dual Arms: Precipice Dual Arms: Precipice

Nice animation ^^

The animation style may be a little simple, but your visual style is eye-catching and Dual Arms: Precipice comes off as polished and attractive to the eye. The little details and lighting effects make the world more real and believable.

You might want to work a bit on your Japanese, though...

RPGsrok responds:

Well I'm pleased you liked the style. By the Japanese, I ASSUME you refer to the writing at the reservoirs, because (if you really know Japanese) I'm pretty sure that the title is correctly written. I admit to taking the kanji for reservoir and other such stuff and pasting it all together, and I swear not to do so again, but I legitimately wrote the Dual Arms kata! Anyways, glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing.

Noble Gases Noble Gases

Lovely~

I love all those funny voices you guys make, haha and the dialogue didn't make any sense but it made me laugh how you said it. (:

Noxx11 responds:

The voices were fun to do. I only wish the lip synching hadn't gotten messed up when I submitted it. ah, well. The NBC Alien was the best part!

This is Not a Mirage. This is Not a Mirage.

I liked it ^^

Nice ^^

all of these movies are all of these movies are

hey charlotte

your movie is so cute (:

StarDay07: taylor bortner StarDay07: taylor bortner

awesome ^^

what a cool movie ^_^ i like how it is open ended like you can have a sequel!

taylor-bortner responds:

fdsfsdfsfdsfdsfdffsdfdsfdsfds

WOS Petey Doll WOS Petey Doll

oh!

you can't have a clock dice you silly guy!!!! XD

xock responds:

well, technically you can't have a clock kelp either.